Introducing Swing - our Bluetooth® newborn baby swing chair and seat. Soothing baby safely has never been easier. This is a newborn swing with a difference. Baby sits securely in a safety harness in this comfortable seat swing with varied range of motion and the ability to connect your phone for comforting sounds and music of your choice - it really is the baby bouncer of the future.
Designed to Soothe
Emulates parents’ natural side-to-side sway with five levels of range of motion; the perfect newborn and baby swinging motion your little one will love.
Digital Touch Display
Operate swing seat speed, sounds, and timer with the sleek and easy to use digital touch display or remote control (included).
One-Step Assembly & Storage
Takes seconds to assemble and break down for storage when not in use. Only two pieces!
Less than 9 lbs. and half the weight of other swings. Makes it easier to move around your home.
Preloaded with eight soothing ambient sounds plus four classical music pieces (from Bach to Mozart) to soothe your baby.
Customise your playlist and play your child’s favourite music from your phone through the high-quality speaker system in the swing.
What People Are Saying
“Let [baby] enjoy themselves with the Munchkin bluetooth swing that rocks and soothes so Mum doesn't have to.”
“Super-easy to manage, thanks to its digital menu display.”
About Bluetooth® Baby Swing Chair & Seat
- How do I clean the Munchkin Swing? Machine wash the body pad and headrest cold. Tumble dry warm. Wipe a clean damp cloth on seat fabric and swing body. Do not bleach. Air dry.
- How do I assemble the Munchkin Swing?
1. Slide the seat’s frame onto the base support post. IMPORTANT: The D-shaped anchor inside the seat’s frame must fit into the D-shaped port in the support post. Always ensure the seat is locked securely onto the base before use.
2. Place the reversible body pad onto the seat, then thread the harness strap through the bottom slot of the pad.
3. Pull the hook-and-loop strap at the top of the body pad through the ring. Fold the strap to secure its position.
4. Place the headrest on the seat and pull the hook-and-loop strap through the ring. Fold to secure.
5. See instruction manual for more detail.
- How do I disassemble the Munchkin Swing?
1. Pull the release tab out and then lift the seat from the support post.
2. See instruction manual for more detail.
- What do all of the buttons mean on the display panel?
POWER: Press to turn power ON/OFF.
SWING: Press to increase speed. After 5 levels, speed resets to zero.
TIMER: Press to play built-in sounds and songs. Press again to choose next sound or song (12 total). Hold for 2 seconds to pause song.
VOLUME: Press to increase sound volume. After 5 levels, volume resets to zero.
- How do I connect to the Munchkin Swing Bluetooth? Simply open your device’s Bluetooth® settings and connect to “MUNCHKIN.” The swing will chime twice when pairing is successful.
- How do I listen to a particular song or sound? How do I cycle through songs/sounds?
Press the “Play/Pause” button to play a built-in sound or song. Press again to choose the next sound or song. The order of the sounds and songs is: Ocean, White Noise, Rain, Heartbeat, Stream, Car Ride, Birds Chirping, Fan, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin.
To pause the sound or song, press and hold the “Play/Pause” button for 2 seconds.
- Is the Munchkin Swing battery operated? The swing is not battery operated and needs to be connected via the Power Adaptor to a power source.