The barricade for the baby brigade.
Our Lindam wall-fix, extending metal baby and toddler safety fate is the ultimate barricade for the baby brigade.
- Top and bottom adjusters allow for quick and easy installation and width adjustments
- Extends to fit openings between 64.5cm and 102cm
- No step over bar for extra parent and child safety
- One way opening catch for use on top and bottom of stairs
- Two way opening catch for use in doorways
- Baby Gate can be set to open in one direction only or in both directions
- Extra wide walk through area
- Strong steel construction
- Safety barrier conforms to EN 1930:2011
The Lindam by Munchkin wall fix extending metal safety gate is both versatile and stylish, constructed from strong steel and fixes directly to the wall - features a push to shut opening & closing system and an extra wide walk through section with no step over bar. Not all openings and doorways are straight, or consistent in size, with staircases being the main culprits. The Lindam by Munchkin Push to Shut Extending Metal Wall Fix Safety is perfect for awkward sizes. It flexibly extends to fit narrow openings of 64.5 cm, to wider openings of 102 cm without the need for separate extensions. Everything you need is in the box!
The wall fix fitting means it is the safest solution for use at the top of stairs. It is important that you measure the opening of where you want to install your baby safety gate correctly. Always measure from the narrowest point, typically skirting to skirting.