For easy one handed adult opening!
- Four point pressure fit - U shaped power frame provides solid pressure fitting.
- Pressure indicator assures baby gate is installed correctly.
- Assembled and ready to install - 5 minute installation - all tools provided; strong steel construction, with extra wide walk through.
- Squeeze and lift handle for easy one handed adult opening.
- One way opening for use on bottom of stairs. Two way opening for use in doorways
- Optional second lock at the base of the gate
- Ideal for use in doorways, and bottom of stairs when used with the one way opening catch
- Adjusts to fit openings from 76 cm to 82 cm and can be extended up to 117 cm with separately available extensions (Munchkin Universal extension range, accommodate all Munchkin Pressure Fit Safety Gates)
The Lindam by Munchkin Sure Shut™ Axis safety gate combines quality and value. It comes with all tools provided for quick and easy installation in just 5 minutes. The Lindam by Munchkin four point pressure fit frame means that the gate does not require drilling to the wall, whilst providing a solid pressure fitting when in position for complete peace of mind. The clever pressure indicator provides you with visual assurance that the gate is installed correctly, keeping your little explorer safe at all times. The wider walk through is practical as you have more space as you pass through the baby gate, ideal if your hands are full with baby, shopping or holding the washing basket. With a double lock, even the most adventurous and inquisitive little one will not be able to open the gate, providing you with peace of mind at all times.
This pressure fit safety gate fits openings of 76-82 cm. For wider openings, it can be extended up to 117 cm with the use of separately available extensions. It is important that you measure the opening of where you want to install your safety gate correctly. Always measure from the narrowest point, typically skirting to skirting.