Lifetime Guarantee Registration
Thank you for choosing to register your Lindam Safety Gate for its Lifetime Guarantee. The Lindam Lifetime Guarantee covers all Lindam Safety Gates purchased from 01/01/2014.
In order to qualify, please view the terms and conditions. Once you have accepted these, please complete the registration process. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email which will contain your Unique Reference Number. Please keep this, along with your proof of purchase as these will be needed if you need to make a claim.
Important - Your registration is only complete once you have received your confirmation email.
Terms and Conditions
Your Lindam safety gate is protected by the Lindam Lifetime Guarantee, under the terms and conditions of this warranty detailed below:
- On-line registration must be made within 30 days of purchase date identified on your receipt.
- The Lindam Lifetime Guarantee is applicable for gates purchased on or after 01/01/2014 only.
- The Lindam gates applicable for on-line registration are only those featuring the LIFE TIME GUARANTEE logo on the packaging and with the corresponding relevant production batch number of the gate as submitted on the registration form.
- All details required on the entry form must be completed to aid verification of the registration.
- The Lifetime Guarantee is not transferable to any other individual and only applies to the name of the individual used during registration.
- The Lifetime Guarantee DOES NOT cover damage as a result of normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect and general poor care.
- The Lifetime Guarantee DOES NOT automatically warrant the replacement with a new gate. When a claim is made, our customer services team will review the nature of the defect either over the phone or request that the gate is sent to Lindam for further examination. Lindam expressly reserves the sole right where necessary to:
- just replace relevant parts that can be set up simply by the owner of the gate at home;
- repair the gate once sent back to the Lindam office;
- replace the gate free of charge;
- substitute the gate for an equivalent gate; or
- provide the owner with the cash value of the gate
Handling charges, postage charges or taxes may apply.
If you need to make a claim against the Life Time Guarantee.
A - Contact our Consumer Services team via letter to the address shown on our contact page, quoting the nature of the fault, name, address and postcode and your PROOF of PURCHASE receipt.
B - Our Consumer Services team will review your claim and your registration and contact you with an agreed solution based on the conditions of highlighted in clause 1-6 above.
Remember the Life Time Guarantee only comes into force if you have registered correctly with Lindam and you have kept your PROOF of PURCHASE!