Don't worry, it's White Hot!
- Buy together and save money - makes a great gift!
- Great for toddlers learning to eat hot food, soup, etc.
- Patented White Hot® System: spoon tip or bowl colour strip turns white when baby's food is too hot (approximately 110 degrees F or 43.3 degrees C and above)
- Tapered spoon is comfortable for little mouths and soft tips are gentle on gums
- Long handles for easier high chair feeding
- Bowls stack neatly for easy storage
- Bowls are microwave safe, freezer safe, top dishwasher safe
- Recommended for 3+ months; see individual product pages for individual age recommendations
- Bundle includes:
- 6 White Hot® Bowls
- 8 White Hot® Infant Safety Spoons
Starting solids? It’s a fun, but at times tricky milestone to figure out - you’re constantly questioning whether food is too hot, too cold, or just right.
Munchkin’s innovative White Hot® Safety Bowls and Spoons can help make those first feedings easier to swallow for both of you. Simply dip the tips of the spoons in heated pureed baby foods to check if it’s too warm. If the tip turns white, the food is too hot for baby to eat. Wait for it to cool, dip again, and if the tip is no longer white - voila! You can feed your little one without worrying about a thing. When you pour food into these bowls, the White Hot® strip will activate and turn bright white if it’s too warm for consumption. Not only are the sides of these bowls deep for easy scooping, but they stack oh-so-neatly when you put them away at the end of the day, too.